FAIRBURY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Friday, December 15 at 11:30 a.m. at TBA. Carry in TBA
- Welcome Board of Directors 2018
- Minutes (December 1)
- Financials – November Financials
- Unfinished Business
- Annual Banquet, Feb. 2, 2018
- Miracle on the Square Recap
- Win Big Shop Local: Kicks off Nov. 18 thru Dec. 18. Prize Drawing Wed. Dec 20 @ 5.
- New Website Update:http://fairburychamber.org/WebsiteRetool2017 Live soon!
- Budget 2018: Jill, Sara, Justin & Sharon
- Committees Dates Chairpersons:
- Annual Banquet: February 2, 2018,Elk’s – Chairs Trevor, board, staff
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K Run/Walk: Sat, March 17, 2018, @ Chuckles. Shawn Cole. Chairpersons Dani & Johnna
- Easter Egg Hunt: , March 31 @ 1:00 p.m. Board/Volunteers meet at 12:15pm. Easter-April 1, 2018.
- Pork & Pints Beer & Wine Tasting Festival: Sat., April 28, 2018, Rock Star Entertainment, VFW. Set up Fri, 5:30 pm. SDL done. Mugs (Miller Seed) & Wine Glasses enough for 2018. Wineries or Breweries?
- Beer Gardens JC Fair: July 13-14, 2018. Event TBA.
- Ambassador/BAH –Tiffany, Chairperson. Next event TBA
- Fairbury 150th Celebration 2019 – Chamber’s 100th Total Sound 40th Anniversary.
- Marketing – Board & Staff – Lunch & Learn – Grant set date to spring. Checking with Kathy Hall.
- Membership/Personnel Committee – Board & Staff
- New Business
- BRAN – Bicycle Ride Across Nebraska, June 7, 2018 – Approx. 800 riders.
- Next Board meeting: Friday, January 5 @ TBA @ 11:30 a.m. Lunch TBA
- Goals 2017
1. Business After Hours quarterly – Tiffany & ??. May Membership Drive – VFW
2. Membership Drive to increase membership by 5 new members – Membership Committee
3. Maintain Current Membership; membership more active to improve communication – Chamber Board & staff
4. Special Events fundraisers to keep balanced budget.
5. Chamber Involvement with schools and other volunteers – Chamber Board and Staff
6. Increase promotions for service oriented members (Spring Expo, Festival of Trees, Pork N Pints, etc.)